Aaron Jenks, RA, AIA NCARB, LEED AP
Aaron Jenks joined Paradigm Design in 2019 as a Senior Architect with over 20 years of experience. Through his work ethic and project achievements, it did not take long to recognize his commitment to the success of the firm and the clients he served and was promoted to Principal Architect and Design Director in 2020.
Aaron’s design and management experience encompasses a variety of project types including commercial office, entertainment, hospitality, residential, manufacturing and retail work. He views each project as an opportunity to address the clients’ needs through creativity and attention to detail while maintaining budgets and schedules.
In addition to project leadership, Aaron takes an active role in the firm’s management, focusing his attention on the professional development of team members, continual improvement to the design department and on long term planning.
• Bachelor of Science in Architecture; The University of Detroit
• Master of Architecture; The University of Detroit School of Architecture
Organizations & Boards
• American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• National Council of Architectural Registration Board Certified (NCARB)
• LEED Accredited Professional
• United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
• West Side Grand Rapids Community Improvement Board